A classic of using up leftovers: rice with vegetables.
Using up leftovers means just that, finishing off any vegetables you have left in the fridge and making a delicious dish out of them.
• Garlic shoots
• Broad beans
• 1 L Costa Eco Organic Vegetable Stock
Step by step:
1. Fry the vegetables one by one.
2. Fry the rice for a very short time and then add the hot vegetable stock.
3. Season to taste.
4. Simmer for 10 minutes over a high heat and for another 10 at minimum heat.
5. Leave to stand for a few minutes.