Delicious and refreshing!
To get us through the rest of the summer, our faithful friend and contributor Chef Orielo suggests this smoothie based on oat drink. As always, with no lactose or lactic proteins and made using natural ingredients.
Ingredients for 2 people:
• 300 ml of Costa Eco Organic Oat Drink
• 3 ripe bananas
• 2 tablespoons of grated coconut
• Sweetener or honey to taste
• 12 almonds
• 2 digestive biscuits (optional)
• 100 g ice
• Ground cinnamon
1. Put the oat drink, the peeled bananas (cut in half), the almonds, the grated coconut and the ice in the mixer bowl.
2. If you want to give the shake a bit more energy we recommend you add two digestive biscuits.
3. Beat it all for a minute until the ice is completely ground up.
4. Serve in a chilled glass and sprinkle with the cinnamon.