Chef Orielo’s hasn’t forgotten about us and, with our Organic Tiger Nut Horchata in mind , he’s prepared these horchata and seasonal fruit ice lollies. An original idea, quick and easy and, most importantly, lactose-free and low-calorie. What more can you ask?
This is the recipe. Here’s a link to a video, too.
-300 ml Costa Eco Tiger Nut Horchata
-100 ml. plant-based cream (Rice Cuisine)
-1 spoonful of sweetener
-Fruit to taste (pineapple, strawberry, kiwi, banana)
1. Cut the fruit into small cubes.
2. Put the Costa Eco Horchata and the plant-based cream in a bowl.
3. Add a spoonful of sweetener and mix it all up well.
4. Pour the mixture into the ice lolly moulds until they’re just over half full.
5. Cover the moulds in plastic film and put them into the freezer for about 40 minutes, until they gain some consistency.
6. Remove from the freezer and add the pieces of fruit to each ice lolly.
7. Insert the lolly stick and put them back in the fridge, this time for at least 10 hours (overnight).
8. When it’s time to eat them, run them under a little warm water to make it easier to get them out of the moulds.