The weekend is nearly here, and we suggest that you try making some pancakes for breakfast. Mmm… but not ordinary pancakes, no… chocolate ones. Finish off, buy or use our new Rice Drink with Cocoa and you’ll see how delicious they are. A month ago, we published a recipe with our Rice Drink with Cocoa, so we’re certainly giving you ideas for how to use our new products. Costa Eco Rice Drink with Cocoa. Have you tried it yet?
• 1 cup of wholemeal spelt flour
• 195 ml Costa Eco Rice Drink with Cocoa
• 2 medium eggs
• 1 sachet of yeast
• 1 spoonful of vanilla sugar
• 80 ml water
• 50 g butter
• 1 teaspoon of fine salt
• Hazelnut cream with cocoa
• Grated coconut
Step by step:
1. Put the flour, the yeast, the sugar and a teaspoonful of salt into a bowl.
2. Stir all the ingredients until they’re thoroughly mixed together.
3. Pour the Rice Drink with Cocoa, the beaten eggs, the water and the melted butter into a separate bowl. Beat them up thoroughly, and when they are properly mixed together put the two mixtures together.
4. Heat up a little coconut oil in a frying pan. When it’s hot pour in some of the mixture, as big as you want it. When the edges come off the pan easily, flip it over.
5. Put them on a plate; here are a couple of ideas for eating them: put a little honey over the pancake, cut a banana in half and put it on top. For those with a really sweet tooth, you can spread the pancake with our Hazelnut Cream with Cocoa, and then put some raspberries and grated coconut on top.